Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I learned in 5 days


QT here - I have learned so many things in this house in 5 days. I learned that furniture is a LOT more comfortable than the floor or even a dog bed. I especially like this couch (check out the picture) because there are good hiding places for cookies. I also learned the three other beagles who live here do not respect a girl's stash and will eat those cookies. I got in a little tussle with Miss Bridget over a nice treat, but mom intervened and we all settled back down.
I let myself into the house by coming to the back door and pushing it open this mroning and yesterday morning. I wonder why everyone was so excited about that? Oh, and no accidents in the house even though they don't try to put me in that silly crate any more. I am still not too sure about all these people but the dogs are nice, the food is good and the couch is AWESOME. My favorite place is still the backyard though. All that grass and all those smells!

No comments:

Post a Comment