Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things I like and things I don't

Good news for Kaya! She needs stuff for her spine - an- something flamtories - so it won't hurt any more. But there is nothing wrong with her legs! She started taking her medicine and she is already faster up the steps. Which is good because she was holding me up! Not any more. I am so happy!
Some man came today and was making all kinds of noise outside. When we went out there was a new step and part of a new step. We all jumped on the partly new step and I think we broke it. It fell off the deck and we all fell too. It wasn't a very far fall - about 8 inches so no one got hurt. The other new step works just fine. I kept barking at him because he was making all that noise! All day long! How is a little girl supposed to take her naps with all that racket?
I got lots of salmon treats today - one every time I came back inside. Salmon is my favorite food, MaMala figured that out. She gives me salmon kibble and salmon canned dog food and salmon treats. (sigh) yummy! The bacon treats and turkey treats are good but salmon is way better. I never knew there was such a thing til I came here and now it's my favorite.
Time to go to bed - MaMala is whistling for us to come upstairs. I like going up there and everyone curling up in (MaMala, Sid and Bridget), on (Kaya) or near (me) their beds. I just don't want MaMala to see me going up and getting settled. I still don't know how to act around people and I would rather they wouldn't watch me doing stuff. Because then I have to watch them to see what they are going to do. It's exhausting...

No comments:

Post a Comment