Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Poor Kaya

Day 25...I heard the Visitor I had Sunday adopted another dog who was not so afraid of everything. Especially not afraid of people. Maybe she will decide to have 2 dogs? Or maybe I will just stay here with the Princess, Sid and Kaya until I learn to relax a little bit more around people.
Kaya is having some trouble walking. It looks like her back left leg doesn't want to work right. I feel bad for her because she tries to play but she can't really run. and the steps are really hard for her. She is usually really nice but Sid bumped into her back end and she snapped at him and yelled really loud. Poor Kaya. MaMala said Jim is taking her to the Vet tomorrow. I hope they can make her leg all better.

1 comment:

  1. Toirin is coming, Toirin is coming! I just found out! Come on Saturday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete