Friday, April 27, 2012

About those pictures

These pictures were taken at different times since I came to live with MaMala. I am so happy I don't have to go out in that little pen any more! MaMala used to put me in there to do my business because I would not come back inside. Once I got out in that yard, there was no way I was coming back in! But now I know how comfy the house is and how yummy the food is so I come in pretty fast. (When I'm ready and all conditions are perfect. That means no people are too close to the door.) That is Kaya outside my little pen, checking me out.
How do you like that cave bed I am sleeping on? That is really Sid's, since it is the only one big enough for his huge self. The other three are all the same but Bridget gets to pick hers first. Because she is the Queen of All She Surveys.Humph.
And that is me hiding my brown bunny...caught in the act.

No comments:

Post a Comment