Monday, April 30, 2012

Visitors

Day 31 I'm back! It has been a very busy few days at our house! First JT and Toirin came to visit us; JT is a small human and he is okay in my book. I still can't quite work up my nerve to take treats out of his hand or snuggle up to him, but when he sits next to me nice and easy, I like the way he rubs my ears. And Toirin and I had so much fun running around the yard as fast as we could! Sometimes I fell and rolled down the little hill in the back - that was fun too!!
A lady and a man came to see me; they are looking for a beagle to love. I think they liked me and they were very calm, quiet people, but I think I might be a little hard to take care of right now. I don't really know what to do when people talk to me - I don't always know what they want, and I sure don't know what they'll do next! Mamala is pretty good about letting me go at my own speed, which is maybe not as fast as it could be but it's the only speed I've got.
The Dog Walker came today and let us play in the yard, Then we got yummy salmon treats! I LOVE THOSE THINGS! I almost knocked Toirin over trying to get one tonight - and I got it! He is a lot bigger and faster than me but this time I beat him to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment