Monday, April 23, 2012

Noise


Day 24 It finally stopped raining today – not the whole day but enough parts so I could go outside and run around. Yesterday was hard – every time I went out it was raining so hard it made me cold and wet and want to come in. I hope tomorrow is better. MaMala was home all day today. Someone came to fix the leaking shower, whatever that is; he made lots of noise and ran a noisy thing called a vacuum. I do NOT like that. MaMala has a vacuum too but hers is not as loud as this one. But when he finished there was no more hole in the ceiling where the water had come through. MaMala was very happy about that! I spent most of the day on the chaise watching MaMala work at the table. I don’t know what is so interesting about that little black box she stares into all day. Boring! Nothing like a brown bunny or a pink pig or a salmon treat, the yummiest thing on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment