Monday, May 7, 2012

Eating right from the hand that feeds you

Day 36 - I made MaMala really happy today. I feel like it's okay to take treats from her hand when the other dogs do. And so I did. You know what I figured out? If I take it right from MaMala's fingers, the other dogs (and by other I mean Toirin and Sid) don't snatch it off the floor before I can get it. That is very important when we are talking about SALMON TREATS, the most delicious thing in the world.
I'm still trying to get comfortable with the idea of letting someone pet me when I am resting on the sofa though. That's my relaxation time and I still don't know how Bridget and the rest of them can roll over and let a person rub their bellies. They do it all the time and seem to like it; maybe I'll give it a try. Some day. Probably not today. Or tomorrow, for that matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment