Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 105 Good Bye to Toirin and Mibs

Today is a very sad day for me; my best buddy and playmate moved to California with his daddy. Toirin and Mibs are driving to Los Angeles to live with Sid's girl, Siobhan. I cried when MaMala left to take Toirin to Mibs' house to get ready for the trip. Bridget said I was making an awful lot of noise for such a little girl. I miss him so much already, he used to run and jump in the yard with me, roll down the hills with me, dig under the shed and bark at cats and squirrels and birds and bunnies and the neighbors. Who's going to do those things with me now? These other dogs are O-L-D, all they want to do is eat, nap, poop, sleep, eat, snack, sleep....you get the picture. Toirin was FUN.
Hmmm, maybe I'll get more treats now. Toirin was pretty good at snatching treats out of MaMala's hand, off the floor and even out of your mouth almost! Even if I do get more treats, I am going to miss him. He was my best friend. I am sad...Arooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment